Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Today was the quarterly /post Fall cyberknife treatments checkup typical of a cancer pt . It will be a couple of days waiting on the results being that I had the test CT Scan here on the "Shore" with Georgetown University / Johns Hopkins over seeing my care. In the intermin it's sit and wait.

On the bright side I had a great conversation with a long lost cousin. We talked for the first time in 7 years so. Great conversation with me sharing most of the information about where I have been and what I thinking towards the future. It was nice to converse with someone that seemed to apperciate the goings on. I also got an e-mail from my sister n law , that was on the upside, she offered, trying to understanding the events and where I am coming from. We had a good laugh over an upcoming family event that is taking place next weekend. I wish I could share it , it was just a good laugh.

I am really fired up for this rest of the week "Speed Week" from Daytona. I look forward to enjoying the race from the comfort of my living room. In the past 12 years it was a work day. I would try to get fired up, but I had to provide the entertainment at work "BSing" with the customers. Yea saw maybe 10 laps or so. The Daytona 500 is the Super Bowl of Nascar. Stay tuned for take on the credit industry and where that is and going.