Monday, February 11, 2008

"Hell" that part or the "Heaven" part comes to roost tomorrow. Time for the follow up to treatment to encompass the Ct scan. Now the reaity of the cancer deal sits in. Some in my network claim I live in denial. Well , let me say this about that, call it what you might, its called living with cancer. Yea living with cancer. You gotta " move" , move meaning live life. The quote of " dream like you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow". That about as well as it can be said. (I wish I could acknowledege where that quote came from but I am unable to.) springsteen proclaims " it aint no sin to be glad your alive" That is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Take the words and practice what they mean and see where they lead. You gotta keep the glass half full in lieu of half empty approach.

the real side of the deal is your family and trying to be support for them as they try to stay strong and support you. That is the part that could pull your heart through your throat. You have always been the control of the buggy now it runs rein free. Like down and uncharted trial. Well tomorrow we will find direction as we get the results. I going to go with the half full until someone tells me different. and the story goes on at a later date.....